The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all.






Wednesday, August 10, 2011

bucket list

i need to move on with my life, i made my appologies tried to fix things but things cant be fixed so i just have to give up and not let words phase me.

so im working on a bucket list, ive been thinking alot about my life lately

Bucket List (so far):

-learn a language (leaning towards french or german)
-motor cycle liscense
-sky dive
-cooking lessons (prefferably pastry mmm)
-move back to australia for a long period of time
-go to university
-get a masters in something i love
-find a job i love
-feed sharks in shark cage
-west coast australia to find whale sharks :)
-get married?
-go to egypt
-try pot...haha
-continue diving/get my advanced divers liscense
-kids...someday. atleast two? who knows haha


thats all i can think of at the moment...but there will be more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment