The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all.






Tuesday, August 23, 2011

high on nothing :)

ive got a friend, shows me all the good times. Tells me i look better, chews me up and spits me out then walks my ass home.

had the best spontaneous night with my girl. starbucks run, chillin in a parking lot talking and listening to dane cook, fancy dinner at earls wearing a dress that made my boobs look entirely too large, wandering in an unkown forest in search of a long lost tree house of my childhood, and blasting music in her car in an empty parking lot and dancing around not caring if poeple thought we were high. We were most definately not high, we dont need that shit to be insane, no way. :) just high on life (apperantly there is a new drug called life or something so saying you're high on life isnt legit anymore :/ tainted)

and someone really made me think about stuff tonight. dont know wat to make of it though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment