The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all.






Thursday, August 25, 2011

i got this

i cant concentrate, im very jumpy and edgey. this weekend is worrying me.
it'll be my first time diving in cold fresh water, and the suit i have to wear is the biggest beast ever and gives me leg cramps. i feel so out of control in that thing errrg!
i had a dream that i was doing my deep water dive and someone knocked my mask off and i couldnt find my partner and i obviously couldnt go up because that would be really dangerous...so i was trapped, blind 100 ft under the water, freezing and all i can hear is my deep inhale and exhale.

fuck it was scary.
i feel so stupid under the water, the instructors staring at you waiting for you to understand them, and you cant talk or ask wat the hell they are trying to say so you stare blankly back. i guess i should brush up on my signals :/


ok ok ok i need to calm down. im being stupid and im psyching myself out RAAAA!
k this is going to be an awesome weekend, happy happy, excited woooooo!
k cool.
i got this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment